The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

OH WTF

WHAT IS THIS EPIC 10 AFTER QUESTION 100??? WHY WHY WHY? You even made 100 have sparkly letters ...

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

FINALLY BEAT HARD!

Well after 5 hours, i managed to beat hard :D AND YES THERE IS A CHEAT when you beat hard it says wow u have too much time but good job! TO ENTER CHEAT: select a game level and before you start first round type "igothacks" (dont use quotations) a sound will go off and u will get 9999 gold. Only use the cheat if u r feeling extremely frustrated. Awesome game!

Begginer's Flash Guide Begginer's Flash Guide

Needs work

I think you need another lesson yourself. That was really bad. What kind of music do you listen to. Find some new music.

lunch_Box lunch_Box

Way to EASY!!!

My final score was 1589! Way to easy!

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

Way to EASY!!!

I did heavy and almost got a AA. I got 272 perfects, 164 greats, and only one BOO! WAy to easy. You need to make it way way HARDER!!!!!!

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Great Job! But...

One problem is the airstrike bar stops filling up after a while and it would be cool to have more enemies, better guns, you know, that sorta thing! Still I gave it a five!

Star Trek TNG Quiz Star Trek TNG Quiz

NERD!!!!

NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!! NERD!!

azrag responds:

Im nerdish!!!!

SIM SIM

Ausome game!!!

This is like my third time beating it and i'm still not bored of it!!! Great job!!! Oh, and Tyrone is in the nightclub at 0:00.

Save The Blobs (Level 6) Save The Blobs (Level 6)

Great Job!!! :)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone tell me how to get to Door A2 I really need help!

whatafunnygeezer responds:

go through the purple door and switch on the teleport, then use the teleport.